Hello! I have been nominated by https://thethoughtscribblersblog.wordpress.com. I am very grateful to have been nominated. I like to strive for unique writing and it is a particular niche of writing that I am very fond of.
Thank you so much for nominating me, I will aim to write more and keep this blog interesting!
The rules are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
This is what I have been asked:
1) What was the best moment of your life?
ANS: For me, the best moment of my life was when I went to the Celebrating David Bowie Concert in Brixton. It was a year after Bowie had died, and when I got the tickets the month before I cried. I was so happy to be in a room and meet like minded people in a celebration of a magnificent artist’s career.
2) What inspire you the most, when you bounce back into the realm of sadness?
ANS: Thinking about my dreams and ambitions. When I am sad, looking into the future, my desire to be an author, really helps me. I also write as it takes me to a place where I don’t have to think about being sad as I am immersed in my characters. I try to move on and fill my life with things that enrich it and make me happy.
3) What compelled you to blog?
ANS: I was compelled to blog because I thought that I should get some of my work out into the world, and to get some criticism. I know that I can only make my work better if I am given feedback, so a blog seemed a perfect option for me and WordPress has such a lovely community of bloggers 🙂
I am going to nominate the following people. Please check out their blogs!
My questions to you are:
1) What is your favourite theme to write about?
2) What inspired you to start writing?
3) What are your hobbies?